[please redial your call (except you don't mind it or give anybody the creeps worrying about hiding that you mind it so nobody's feelings will be hurt)]

Saturday 9 May 2015

Discontinuity

it is so, as if up to a certain point everything had always worked out nicely, even perfectly I would say, but then, at some point, abruptly, as if somebody or something - simply said, an external cause - would have always been there to prevent me from getting or doing it... When it has all started, I don't know... More or less I do know, but not precisely, nor precisely I know which specific event sparkled it all... Maybe, if I would know, I could do something to bring things back... Or maybe it has not been abrupt, but rather something happened - that thing - and then its consequences took place just slowly, until the last chance to logical fight the repercussions of it vanished... As it had all been already written down somewhere, sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment