[please redial your call (except you don't mind it or give anybody the creeps worrying about hiding that you mind it so nobody's feelings will be hurt)]

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mischung di souls

Devo avere paura del vuoto? (Irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, dass er nicht der richtige Titel ist... Oder vielleicht habe ich zu wenig geschrieben, die Idee nicht genug entwickelt... But let us suppose not that I have lost my soul, but rather that I've got the soul of somebody else, somebody whose soul I've been since long longing for, but somebody whom in the meanwhile I had forgotten, until something, happened by chance, made me recall this person and the whole situation and understand that now the soul of this person belongs to me because now I managed to create slowly in this person what I failed to create at once years ago, that is, desire of me, and now this person feels the same emptyness created by the absence of the missing person that I felt years ago... I've recognized it from the way this person tries to close the hole which is felt in the stomach... So now what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment